Scores in the Catalog module are built to evaluate how Product Pages follow Amazon guidelines in terms of content, buyability and reviews.
The objective is to reach >80% for your products on each of these aspects.
📝 How is 'Content score' calculated?
The 'Content score' is quantitative calculation of your Amazon product offer pages based on weighted ratio of the following page elements:
- 🖼Images (the page should have at least 5 images) [40% of score]
- ✒️Title length (the page title should be ~70 characters) [20% of score]
- 📌Bullet Points (the page should have at least 5 bullet points) [20% of score]
- 📄Description (the page description should be ~1500 characters) [20% of score]
- ✅A+ content (any A+ content is considered a bonus to the 'Content score')
🛒 How is 'Offer Health Score' calculated?
The 'Offer Health Score' evaluates how "buyable" the product is.
❌ If the Buy Box is not active, score is 0.
✅ If the Buy Box is active, base score is 100 and is impacted by the combination of positive and negative elements as follows.
Positive Elements bringing a bonus to the Offer Score:
- 'Subscribe & Save' is activated (medium positive impact)
- The offer is labeled as 'Prime' (medium positive impact)
Elements impacting the Offer Score negatively:
- Product is Out of Stock (strong impact)
- Product is Add-On Item (medium negative impact)
- Product is Prime Only (medium negative impact)
For example (see image below), this product has an 'Offer Health Score' of 70%.
You'll notice that it has a base level score of 100% by being the Buy Box Owner, however has a reduced score (in this case a negative rating of 40%) due to the fact that it is an "Add-On Item". However, it regains a small bonus (10%) due to the fact that the product has 'Subscribe & Save' (SNS).
⭐️ How are 'Review Score' calculated?
The 'Review Score' is measured based on ratio between the following parameters:
- The number of reviews on the Product Page (your product page should have at least 20 reviews)
- Average review score (the average review score of the product offer as seen on Amazon)