The 'Compliance' section inside the Catalog App tracks and scores to what extent the content you uploaded to your individual Amazon pages is 'compliant' with what is actually currently on your Amazon products pages.
The 'Compliance' section does two main things:
- Checks that the content on your product pages is accurate
- Check that the images on your product pages are compliant with the images you want to appear and in what order
To be able to use 'Compliance' you first have to set it up by filling in and uploading your Master Content Excel spreadsheet with the content you expect to see on your product pages.
You can only upload Master Content for products already in your 'Catalog'. Please consider adding them prior to uploading your Master Content.
Set up and edit your Master Content
- Go to 'Compliance' via the top navigation bar
- Click on 'Add/Edit Master Content' - you will be prompted download and upload your Master Content file.
- Click on 'Download template (with current Master Content)'. You will download a blank Excel spreadsheet (or if you had previously filled it in, it will contain all your content), that you should fill in with the content you wish to be displayed on your Amazon product pages.
- When your file is complete just drag and drop it into the area provided or click and select the file from your computer.
Check content accuracy
Once you have completed the previous steps, you will see all products for which you add informations in the 'Master Content' file.
- You can filter your products depending on the accuracy of several attributes such as title, bullet point, title... You can also filter your ASINs by clicking in the header of each column with bullet points
- Click on 'Download Filtered Data' you will be see all the Amazon elements which don't match with your master content.
[A] Get all the difference between Master Content and amazon
[B] Get a template you can send to Amazon for them to comply with your expectations
You can also click on a specific product to deep dive and see exactly which information doesn't match with your expectations and take required action.
Reset your Master Content
To clear all existing data, you can delete all the content in your Excel spreadsheet, except from the first row including column names.
Uploading the empty file will overwrite existing content.
In addition to your content, you can also check that the images on your product pages are compliant with the images you want to appear and in what order.
*Please note you need to upload master content for an ASIN, before you can upload master images.
Set up or edit your Image content
- Go into Images section
- Click on Upload Images
A pop up window opens and gives you informations on the naming standards you need to respect for it to work correctly.
- Click on "Got It!"...Because you Got It!
Select the country in which you want to upload your images
Drag and drop your images into the area provided or click to select files from your computer.
*Please note that it can take up 24 to 48 hours for Seelk Studio to process and calculate Compliance for images. Screen will remain empty during that processing time.
Check images accuracy
You can now see all products for which you uploaded images and see if it matches with what is live on Amazon.
You can click on a specific product to deep dive and see exactly which images do or do not match with your expectations and take required action.