Here you will learn how-to upload your Recommended Retail Price, Cost Price and Promo Price per ASIN inside Seelk Studio. This will enable you to track your pricing and profitability in Seelk Studio's Pricing and Dashboards Apps.
To track down your pricing variations and ensure they don’t go beyond your thresholds, we integrated 3 metrics at an ASIN-level inside Seelk Studio:
Recommended Retail Price (RRP): suggested retail price of a product you provided to Amazon. This information isn't retrieve from Amazon Product Pages and need to be uploaded in Seelk Studio.
Cost Price: unit price per product negotiated with Amazon that should be applied anytime Amazon purchases a product from you (if applicable).
Promo Price: promotional price applied in case there is a promotion on this specific ASIN
The objective is to track down your Buy Box Price to ensure profitability. This price should be higher than your cost price and promo price, and remain close to your Recommended Retail Price.
Add RRP, Cost Price and Promo Price in Seelk Studio - 1st time.
Note: before uploading these information, make sure you add in your Catalog the ASINs you want to track pricing on. Once it’s done, you can proceed with the below:
Go in your Account Settings.
Click on Products via the Settings’ navigation bar.
Access the Pricing & Profitability tab.
Click on Import on top right - you will be prompted to download and upload your Pricing & Profitability file.
5. Click on Download template (with current Price Reference). An Excel spreadsheet entitled accountname_Price Reference_date is directly saved in your computer ‘Downloads’ file.
6. Click on the Excel file you just downloaded. You access a blank spreadsheet. Here’s the column items that need to be filled with the required format :
rrp: recommended retail price.
promo_price: promotional price.
cost_price: unit cost.
Note: Cells’ format is ‘Number’. Right down the value in the currency of the marketplace. For example, if the product is in amazon_us, we will consider value in US Dollars; whereas if it’s in amazon_uk, we will consider the value in Pounds.
7. Once you’re done, save your file and drag&drop it into the area provided or select it from your computer, then click ‘Confirm’.
8. Your prices are instantly computed for present and past periods, and directly available inside Seelk Studio Dashboards and Pricing Apps.
Modify current prices / Add new prices on the existing file.
1-5. Go in your Account Settings > Click on Products > Pricing & Profitability tab > Import > Download template (with current Price Reference) —You will download an Excel spreadsheet that contains all your current data.
6. a. To add RRP, Cost Price or Promo Price on new ASINs, either you can:
Insert new ASINs in the table and upload your updated file containing existing and new data.
Delete all the cells except column titles, and only add new ASINs and their RRP, Cost Price or Promo Price. Deleting cells of existing ones won’t remove them from Seelk Studio. (Recommended)
6. b. To update current RRP, Cost Price or Promo Price, either you can:
Search the ASINs you want to modify prices on and directly make the changes in the concerned column. Uploading the updated file will overwrite existing content.
Delete all the cells except column titles, and only add the concerned ASINs and their updated prices. Deleting existing cells won’t remove their data from Seelk Studio, and uploading the updated file will overwrite existing content on concerned ASINs. (Recommended)
7. Drag and drop your updated file into the area provided or select it from your computer, then click ‘Confirm’.
8. Your prices are instantly computed for present and past periods, and directly available inside Seelk Studio's Dashboards and Pricing Apps.